Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Good Start

My In-Laws left for Croatia on Sunday.  They have gone for 12 weeks.  I'm sort of packing myself because my fabulous Mother-In-Law is pretty much the only help we have in terms of the kids.  She would generally have Ruby and Jenson for 2 days during the week, giving me a bit or respite, as well as the time to spend one-on-one with Mila, and to get some of the domestic stuff done.  She's also very obliging during the weekend (often with the smallest amount of notice) if we want to get something done without the kids (or we just need a bit of peace!).
So we're on our own for the next wee while, and so far, so good.  The weather has been fantastic, which has meant lots of outside play.  It's so good to be able to get outside for long periods.



I'm sure we'll survive, but with 3 under 4 it sure is nice to have someone who is always there are willing to help.  We are a very lucky family indeed to have her.
And on a better note - only 22 more sleeps until I get to see my own beautiful Mum and Sister - LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x