Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ice Cream

If you know my family then you know we like our ice cream.  Being from New Zealand, I grew up on some pretty good ice creams, but not a lot compares to the ice cream taste sensation that is Ben and Jerry’s.  I was introduced to Ben and Jerry’s when living in London and not even a 4°C day in Paris could stop hubby (then BF) and I from enjoying a scoop of their Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
So, imagine my excitement when about a year ago I heard that Ben and Jerry’s was going to be available in Australia – YES!  BUT Imagine my disappointment, when I found out it was going to cost about $12 for a pint tub!  Not really affordable on our weekly budget.  I think Ben and Jerry themselves would be insulted by these prices.
Anyway, a very dear friend, who knows me too well, recently gifted me with this….
So on my wish list now is this…
That’s the Ice Cream Bowl attachment to go with this…
So I can make this…..

Yes, the Chocolate Fudge Brownie, will be the first recipe I try!
Mmmm Mmmmmmm!!
What’s your favourite Icecream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x