Sunday, August 14, 2011

One Man's Trash...

This morning we ventured to the local Trash and Treasure market, and I managed to pick up a couple of treasures.

This proud soldier was crying out to be part of the Little Vikings new bedroom.

And how lucky was I to find some of these lying amongst a whole lot of grey. 


They're in great nick too.  The vendor tried to tell me they were brand new.  I don't know how old he thought I was; obviously too young to recognise them as a household staple back in the day.






What did you get up to for the weekend?  I hope it was a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Digging the photos. The soldier is awesome I like him. I can't wait to see all the stuff you have for your new house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x