Friday, September 9, 2011

Blink and you'll miss it

Or in my case, be distracted by the iPhone and you'll miss it.  I was drawing with the Little Viking, momentarily looked down (OK it was probably more like about 3.5 minutes) and when I looked up I was amazed by his creation.  This is the first time he has drawn complete persons, with arms and legs, and even a moustache!


  On the right is his Baba (grandmother) with a cup of tea, in the middle is a car, and on the left is his Deda (grandfather), complete with brkovi (moustache).  His Deda is upset because he wanted the cup of tea that Baba has.


What's even more amazing (or not) is that he drew these upside down.  Clever Little Viking.  This, too, will be going on the art wall.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to ask if he was drawing those upside down!!! That is an AWESOME picture. His lil dimple is just as awesome xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x