Saturday, October 1, 2011

Today I'm Grateful For You

You, my little Mila.

 You weren't meant to be joining us so soon.  You were certainly on the cards, but not quite so soon.  Three children in as many years was not our intention, and when we found out we were expecting you, (yeah, I know, as if we didn't know how babies were made by this stage), I was a little freaked out to say the least (slight anxiety attack over here!).
But you knew you were meant to be with us now, and someone or something obviously knew we could  handle having you now.  At times that some one is definitely not me, but I'll leave that for another time.  We've had to change course in some areas of our life, and now we realise it's all for the better.  If we had continued down our planned path, you may have remained simply an intention, and I would most likely not have had the gift of being with all three of you every day.
You, my beautiful girl, have made our family whole.  You bring peace to my chaotic days.  All of those thoughts and worries of not being able to love another with the same amount of love that I have for the others, disappeared the moment I saw you and you looked at me with your beautiful smiling eyes, these eyes
Today you are 6 months old.  I am so grateful that you came to us when you did, and for those short, but incredibly powerful moments you bring to me every day.  I cannot imagine my life without you.




Linking up with other Gratefuls here, via Maxabella Loves

2 comments:

  1. Mooli! This is just beautiful! I can't believe your baby is 6 months old already :( She is just amazing. Lots of love, Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful post, and a beautiful little girl!
    Thanks for linking up with me today. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x