Friday, December 30, 2011

The most wonderful time of the year...

I hope everyone has enjoyed their Christmas and is having a great festive season.  This is the time that we all love to be with our friends and family don't we?  This is the time that I really miss my friends and family.  But it's also the time that I love creating memories and new traditions with my own family - my husband and my children.  It's the most wonderful time of the year.

I've been meaning to get here for a while, definitely before Christmas.  However, things have got a little on top of me and December saw me being in the most unfestive of moods, and some would say I was parked up on Struggle Street.  Let's just say that I am now happy and super grateful that Johnny is off work for the next couple of weeks.


So, this was our home at about 7:30am on Christmas morning....

 Ever the Poser....


Loving her new dolly (which is SO NOT ugly Ned!)...

Only interested in the choccies...

I'm sending everyone my love over this time.  I hope for everyone to be safe, well and truly happy.

We are seeing the New Year in with my beautiful siblings-in-law, and a glass of the Champagne regions finest.  What are your plans??

Big love to you all

Milina
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x