Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Smoke and Spice

Do you like tasty food??  You have to try this!

When we were in New Zealand in November, my sister introduced me to the best salt I've ever smelt or tasted.  Thanks Vanessa!

The Original Smoke and Spice Company solar salt is hand smoked and then tumble roasted with garlic, shallots, coriander, the mighty chili and the Australian bush pepper!

I was pretty bloody excited when I found out I could source it in Australia.  This stuff rocks!  It smells incredible and makes food taste even better.

My first attempt at Salt and Pepper Squid tonight went down a treat. 




Roast potatoes, Roast Chicken, Avocado and Tomato on Toast, Ham sandwiches, Roast Pork - This has fast become our favourite seasoning, and will continue to be stocked in our pantry.

For more information, or to purchase:
In Aussie go here: http://smokeandspiceco.com.au/
NZ go here: http://www.smokeandspice.co.nz/

I've just spied their Frittata recipe.  Guess whats on the menu this week!

Have you got a favourite, can't live without seasoning or condiment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x