Thursday, March 22, 2012

March Photo A Day

Wow!  It's been a while since I've blogged. 

Life has been hectic, and well, when I've not been folding washing in the evening I've been plonked on the couch watching some mind numbing crap on the TV, while Johnny has hogged the computer engrossed in his fantasy football obsessions! (JOKING Johnny!)

I'm in party mode now too, with a certain sweetheart about to turn One.   In my usual style I'm leaving everything to the last minute!

I've got a few things to write about, but for now I'll update with the first half of March Photo A Day, created by Fat Mum Slim. It's been fun playing along via instagr.am, and catching a glimpse into the lives of others playing along.

Day 1 - Up: What's up with a million pictures like this on my camera roll?  Honestly, a million!


Day 2 - Fruit: Kiwi for breakfast

Day 3 - Our neighbourhood 

Day 4 - Bedside: I stayed at my Mother-in-laws, this was my bedside for the night

Day 5 - Smile: My sisters.  I miss her everyday.  Love you Ness.

Day 6 - 5pm: Early bath, early bed

Day 7 - Something I wore: My greenstone.  I seldom take this off.  It symbolises a lot.

Day 8 - Window: Out Ruby's window, a beautiful autumn sunset sky

Day 9 - Red: My beautiful Red haired girl

Day 10 - Loud: Featuring two days in a row.  Ruby was loud from day 1 and I'm guessing she walways will be.  She takes after her Daddy.  Photo from the archives.

Day 11 - Someone you talked to:  This brand new Papa Bear

Day 12 - Fork: Testing the brownie, made especially for Daddy, still warm, straight from the tin - yum!

Day 13 - Sign: My best mate is home!

Day 14 - Clouds: In Ruby's room, painted with love from Auntie Mel

Day 15 - Car: In Jenson's room.  C'mon Webber!

Day 16 - Sunglasses


 Till next time, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later.
 xx

2 comments:

  1. lovely pics milina. i missed a couple of them on insta, so it's nice to see them here. you sound like me of late re blogging. actually, the folding is waiting tonight...i should probably go and do it...probably...might...maybe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your photos :) I think we have the same door as each other too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x