Tuesday, October 9, 2012

An Interview with Ruby at Five


I first saw this idea over at the lovely Jody's, and have since seen it pinned a few times.

I have been so hopeless at keeping the Littles baby record books, so I thought it was about time to start taking snapshots of their interests.

So here, meet Ruby, or as she's sometimes referred to here - Little Red, having just turned 5 years old.

1. How old are you?  Five

2. Who is your best friend?  Mia, Scarlett, Marlee, Lily

3. What is your favourite thing to do?  I like to play Mums and Dads

4. What is your favourite colour?  Purple and Pink

5. What is your favourite food?  Fish and Chips, and dip dip egg

6. What do you like to do with your family?  I liked to make the pinata together, gluing all the paper down

7. What is your favourite toy?  Belle (From Beauty and The Beast), Hello Kitty (from here), Cuggy

8. What do you want to be when you grow up?  A nurse, or like Lee and Ros (Kinder Teachers)

9. What makes you happy?  A Tickle.
       Me: Anything else?
       Ruby:  Um...can you touch your nose with your tongue?  (Yes, she really is that easily distracted!)

10. What makes you sad?  Oh sad?  When I fall over, or when I cry, or when someone hurts me.

11.  What is your favourite TV show?  Hi-5 and Sparkles the Fairy

12.  What is your favourite book?  Angelina Ballerina

13. What do you love to learn about?  I want to learn writing

14.  What was the best part of your birthday?  Everything!  I love my leotard and new dancing top.

15. Where do you like to go?  Krista's house (cousins)

16. Who was your teacher?  Ros and Lee

17. What is your favourite treat?  Chocolate

18. What do you think about before you fall asleep?  Don't suck my thumb

19. If you could meet someone famous who would it be?  The animals from Madagascar, but not the sniffing lady.

20. What was your favourite birthday present?  My leotard and dancing top and Belle.

Here's what I wrote about her when she turned four.

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome! I love her responses, so sweet. This is a great idea, she would really enjoy reading this in years to come! Happy birthday, Ruby x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x