Friday, December 14, 2012

12.12.12





















The last time we will see a date like this.

I had good intentions to post this on the 12th, and then the 13th, with explanations.  Btt life gets busy, and then you discover Love Actually is on TV.  So you try to post it during the day.  With children pulling at you.  
Before this becomes another of the posts I've just intented to do, but don't get around to, I'll just leave you with the pictures telling the story of how our 12.12.12 looked like.  Just a typical day really.

2 comments:

  1. lovely lovely lovely :) the ordinary days are the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The last photo is amazing! I'm a bit jealous of your land ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x