Monday, December 10, 2012

Stills: A Weekly Collection














1. Finding sticks in order to deck the halls.  Something I may not be doing again once Johnny pointed out there is most likely an abundance of brown snakes where we had been.  Yikes!
2. Advent Calendar
3. Ruby the Angel
4. Kinder concert
5. Dancing with excitement over new uniforms
6. Just your usual cushion cubby house building
7 - 9. Enjoying a day out with these lovely friends.
10. Words of wisdom
11. Chips in the park
12. Early Christmas presents
13. Planting, again.
14. Starry lights. Inspiration from here

See more stills at Em's

6 comments:

  1. A cushion cubby house and chips in the park would be a perfect day for my wee ones. Have a great week! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the star light idea. the photo of the two girls is so cute. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful shots that capture a lovely week. I especially love the first and the shot of the girls together. Beautiful 'captures' (as they say...!) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chips in the park, what a perfect afternoon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the picture of the hot chips and the chair - nice photography skills darling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous pictures! I especially love the Words of Wisdom :)

    Sophie xo

    P.S. I've tagged you for a Christmas wish list over at my little space :) Hope you can take part.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x