Monday, December 24, 2012

Stills: A Weekly Collection













1. The very last day of kinder
2. Pants off for morning tea
3. Watching the concrete truck
4-6. Icy Pole break
7. A brew
8. Getting Up
9. Braids from Auntie Mel
10. Getting grubby
11. Flynn and Marijke
12. Racing with Uncle Grady

I've really loved the weekly stills addition to my blog posts.  Although plans don't always go the way you would like, this is an installment I'm endeavouring to continue for 2013.  For more Weekly stills, pop over to The Beetle Shack.

Merry Christmas my dear family and friends.  Keep safe, enjoy and fill your hearts with love.  

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your gorgeous family Milina! That pants off Morning Tea made me laugh... My Sunny does the same thing - doesn't seem to phase her yet!

    I've only just joined in on the Stills - my first time being this week!

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What delightful pictures! Thanks for sharing these with us...
    Merry Christmas to you and your family, Milina!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous.

    Merry Christmas! Wishing you a most beautiful time.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x