Friday, January 18, 2013

HOUSEKEEPING


Hello!

I've been pretty busy this week, doing a little bit of housekeeping here.  A bit of a tidy up and rearrangement of the furniture, so to speak.

Actually, I've done a fair few hours worth.  That's a fair few hours more than what I've done of REAL house work.  (I do try, but housework is not my strong point).

Anyway, I'm pretty darn chuffed with the results.  Working out CSS and HTML and that there is more to this symbol /  than this face :/  which is how felt for a good part of the process!

Have a good weekend friends. I'll tell you what I WON'T be doing - looking up HTML codes!  (Or housework, probably).

xo

4 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY LADY??!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! DAMN YOU'VE BEEN BUSY!! THOSE HOURS PAID OFF - BIG TIME! AND YOU KNOW I NEVER USE CAPS. LIKE EVER. IF THERE WERE CAPS CAPS I WOULD TOTALLY USE THEM. BLOWN AWAY, SO SO SO FABULOUS. ERM.. WAS THINKING I NEED A FACELIFT. NOW I DEFINITELY NEED ONE - TO KEEP UP WITH YOU! HOPE YOU'RE HIGH FIVING YOURSELF. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks amazing. Well done you! Your profile pic is gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I like it very much. And so much more satisfying than real housework :)sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all kinds of awesome Milina - well done! Your hard work has paid off! And, on the plus side, this kind of "housework" can not be undone with the wrath of little people ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x