Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Stills: A weekly collection


Johnny and I didn't see the New Year in (although I'm sure we were awake at midnight with the fireworks that were going off).  Instead, our alarms were set for 4am.  The time to get the car packed with sleeping bodies and bags, and to depart on our 1100km journey to Newcastle.

We arrived 12 hours later, with hyperactive kids doing Gangnam Style in the backseat.  But it was all worth it to spend some time with our beautiful friends

2013 kicked off to a great start with the greatest family holiday.

Thank you so much Mel, Gav and Isla for hosting us and showing us all the incredible places in your town.  We all love spending time with you and miss you already.  Seriously, Newcastle is set up so well for families.  There was always something to do, and for the most part it was free!.  So many memories were made.  We can't wait to do it again! 




  




















 









  
























*Pool photo's taken by Mel and Gav

5 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing time. Your photos are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I was smiling through them all :) wow, what a drive! looks like you had a ball, glad you are home safe and sound. looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tomorrow night.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous beach shots! It looks like a wonderful little holiday :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful I love these photos. looks like you had a glorious time and your road trip give me hope for the one my little fam and I are going to embark on this year I'm a little terrified of being trapped in the car with kids for that length of time.

    I love Newcastle too. I have family there and spent many a weekend there when I was little.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous are all these moments babe, you have captured them all so beautifully. Wish we lived closer and could go to the beach together xxx one day soon I hope my friend, or when our pool gets done you are more than welcome to come over for a dip ;-) xxDani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x