Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stills: A Weekly Collection
















:: Music and gifts from Deda
:: Love those legs
:: A Serbian Christmas
:: A tired look, but refuses to sleep in.  And that cheeky wee face.
:: Cevapi on coals
:: Daddy did the dressing
:: Sorbet and Gelato
:: Family painting session (yes, somebody is obsessed, and it's not me with the chevron)

This week was Johnny's last week of holidays.  Our week was filled with family gatherings, trips to the park, the pools, the beach and the shops.  I consciously left my camera at home for the most part.  Instead just wanting to be with the family.  I actually forgot all about this project until last night.  I knew it would be a challenge, but I didn't think I'd be stumbling on week 2!

Let's hope we all get through this week unscathed!

Here's to a happy week friends.
xo

Linking up with the beautiful Em


9 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! The piccies with Deda will be treasured. Wishing you the loveliest of weeks :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaks Steph. He's Deda's boy, they certainly will be treasured xo

      Delete
  2. I hope the coffee is stocked and there's a cake in your beautiful big pantry to lift your spirits when you start missing Johnny tomorrow :( and dad needs some dressing tips I think..?!! haha and jenson on the accordion! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those first three photos are so incredibly sweet, Milina!
    Also, just read your About me page, thanks for sharing your story with us...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely shots, but also nice you left your camera at home to eenjoy the extra family time!
    At least dad does the dressing, Mr S took the kids out last week in their pyjamas!! I was horrified!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh mercy, the piano accordion- True parisian bliss :)

    and chevron, darling. someone knows whats up.

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable, I swear the very same photos could have been taken at my place xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, these photos are just filled with happy! The Christmas spread looks very welcoming. Have a gorgeous weekend :)sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Milina I don't know how I looked past this post! My family is very musical with the 'squeeze box' as we call it! My uncles play and so does my dad and my two grandpas! It comes out at family gatherings :) My grandpa had a beautifully hand crafted one that he brought back from Russia with him - Not very easy to play - Lol. I remember being little and pressing those keys while someone played it, thinking it was I was so funny :) I loved this post.

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x