Tuesday, February 12, 2013

THE WEEK THAT WAS

 

:: A first day of school.  I shared this photo here but I really love how this photo captures each of their personalities as they are now.
:: Digging in the trenches
:: Always standing at the breakfast bar
:: "Waaay!"  In other words "Go away Mum, I'll do this myself!"
:: Park days
:: Cuddles for Daddy
:: Birthday Cake
:: Mila's favourite thing to do.  Jumping
:: Making and jumping in muddy puddles

Joining in with the weekly stills at The Beetle Shack




4 comments:

  1. Milina I'm loving your pictures! They all tell a story and capture everything in such a natural sense... I love muddy puddles too!

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first photo! Three very distinctly different personalities I see ;)
    And the muddy puddles shots are amazing!! So much joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I so want to be a kid at your house hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x