Sunday, March 3, 2013

9/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013"

Ruby::  It astounds me how much she eats when she gets home from school.  This was one of four pancakes, which followed a banana, grapes and a decent piece of zucchini slice.  Afterwards she whispered to me "Mum, I've got a secret to tell you.  It looks like I'm having a baby"
Jenson::  Not an uncommon sight.  Asleep on the floor in clinging to his current favourite posession.
Mila::  Copying her big sister.  So cheeky

As always joining Jodi's 52 project.

It's been suggested that we link to one of our favourite portraits from the previous week.  I think this is a great suggestion, and this week I'm sending you over to Ronnie's to have a look at her gorgeous portrait of her beautiful boys.

3 comments:

  1. these are super sweet and silly photos! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. And yes little Mila looks very cheeky xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so so cute and such mischief on the last little face. Love it!
    Beautiful blog you have here..xx

    http://www.mindfullygreen.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x