Friday, March 15, 2013

NATURE IN THE HOME


Pictured Top: Callistemon Pink Alma
Pictured Bottom: Grevillea Robyn Gordon

In the last few months Johnny and I have started to see the rewards of our hard work with our landscaping.  After a slow, and in some cases false start, we've seen many of our native plants thriving with growth and flowers.  Being able to bring into the home some of the wonderful bright reds and pinks that we are witnessing in the garden is more than a bonus.

The native flora that Australia has to offer is simply beautiful.

Joining in with Lou at Little Green Shed and her Nature In The Home Series.

On another note, I just want to express my heartfelt thanks to whoever it was that nominated my blog for the Kidspot Voices of 2013.  I feel extremely grateful, truly humbled, and (if I'm completely honest) a little silly to have my name among some of the most amazing and talented bloggers in this country.  Although I don't feel worthy, I am truly, truly grateful.  So THANK YOU!! xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers and what lovely colours! /maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo, seeing those flowers reminds me of my time down under all those years ago. katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! A touch of exotic blooms amongst the daffs we have over here! Thank you for joining in..I hope to see you every week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them. Natives are my favourite, both of these blooms take me back to childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so lovely to see your exotic flowers, I would so love to be able to have flowers like this over here! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x