Saturday, April 13, 2013

15/52



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013"

Ruby::  She had been listening to music and dancing on her bed in her dance clothes, complete with shawl she had noticed tucked away, which was actually made for her when she was 11 months old to wear at our wedding.  I asked her what she was looking forward to about going back to school.  After she finished bouncing around and telling me, she lay down and reflected for a few moments.
Jenson:: So much of his personality oozes from his kind smiling eyes.
Mila::  Taking a wee time to rest on a day at the farm with friends, in which no sleep was had.

This striking image of Daisy had me captivated last week.

As always, joining Jodi for the 52 project

3 comments:

  1. Milina that is such a stunning photo of Ruby deep in thought. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Mila has that look of a napless toddler (a look my sleep-resistant child knows so well!!) Great shots! Enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x