Monday, April 22, 2013

IN THESE SMALL HOURS


This weeks collections of Stills. Our lives are made, in these small hours. 

:: Herbs in pots.  The mint had all but dried out and died.  I cut it right back and hoped for the best.  It is pleasing me.
::  Cookies ready for the oven
:: "Jaw Mummy"
:: She can often be found in this spot
:: Autumn afternoon light
:: An abundance of self seeded tomatoes, coriander and lettuce
::  It's certainly cooled down.  Jackets, boots and PJ pants.  That's how we roll.

Joining Em for Weekly Stills

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely, light filled place you have x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Max, I love the light too. x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful images! I love M at the easel, and her sweet little toes. Happy week to you lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I adore the legs under the easel shot. I'll have to look you up on IG. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog, Seriously. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Lisa, that means so much to me xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the little toes under the easel are precious!
    Take Care!
    Shannon
    http://odetomyfamily.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I looooove that last one :) and Mila's little feet sticking out from the easel. I am enjoying having the heater on and flannels on the beds.. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x