Tuesday, May 21, 2013

20/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013"

Ruby::  Inspecting her scone mixture
Jenson:: For the past couple of weeks he has sat beside me at the kitchen bench in the morning and asked to write, as I was writing.  On the weekend I got him his own "writing book". He's been practicing letters and asking what letters looked like to write his own name.  He then screws up the paper and wants to throw them in the fire!
Mila:: She has been attached to "Monkey" since the time that she could hold it.  She used to rub the tag.  The tag is long gone, but she still rubs the exact same spot, in the exact way, as if the tag were still there.

As usual, joining the ever lovely Jodi at Che and Fidel.


1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet little Mila! My daughter still sleeps with her Taggie blanket :) I know she's getting a little older now but she just can't part with it! I'm loving Ruby's scrunchie nose inspection and Jenson id doing exactly what Sunny does. This week it's all about number esp writing the number 5! Have a lovely week Milina.

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x