Sunday, May 26, 2013

21/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"

Ruby::  Prepping the garden for some bulb planting.
Jenson:: "Mum!  I just flied!  Real!"
Mila::  How one dresses oneself when one is a very independant two year old.

I couldn't help but put two portraits of Mila this week, as I love this second one of her lost in thought on a morning walk.

I always love Lou's portraits of her boys.  There is always a sense of adventure.

Playing along with Jodi's 52 project.

3 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I love these photographs Milina! Perfect in every way! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milina! Your family photos are amazing. I love seeing Ruby in her home environment.... she is just as gorgeous. I can't wait for next week! Thankyou so much for sharing your blog with me. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x