Saturday, June 8, 2013

KIDS WERE HERE

 I first found out about Kids Were Here through Tahnee.

It's a beautiful documentation, recorded by 25 photographers,  of their "unconventional, yet universal perspective on what life with children looks like.

Universal indeed!

Over the last few months I've been clicking away to create my own documentation.  If nothing else, in a few years time, it will remind us of what this time was like when the children were so young. 

You can visit the Kids Were Here blog, or see them on facebook.

5 comments:

  1. oh so good - so, so good :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. And your photos are wonderful. Have a wonderful week lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this idea and would really like to do it as well...... Your pictures are brilliant! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart is a little melted lump right now. What beautiful, accurate photos that already make me miss this time, and I'm just entering it. Thanks for sharing this idea! I am most certainly going to join every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos, Milina! I love this concept, I'm clicking over to check it out. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x