Saturday, July 13, 2013
AN INTERVIEW WITH FOUR YEAR OLD JENSON
Jenson (AKA The Little Viking) and I had a wee chat the other day. The day he turned four infact.
He's growing fast, my boy, but still so little.
If you want to know a little bit about my boy, read on.
1. How old are you? Four
2. Who is your best friend? Will and Blake, at Kinder
3. What is your favourite thing to do? Eat cake
4. What is your favourite colour? Blue
5. What is your favourite food? Banana's and apples and oranges and grapes
6. What do you like to do with your family? Play games. Football, soccer. Eat fruit. Play chasey
7. What is your favourite toy? All of my birthday presents and my duck
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? A robot, and buy tools
9. What makes you happy? Tickling me
10. What makes you sad? When I get hurt
11. What is your favourite TV show? Octonauts
12. What is your favourite book? Peter Pan, and The Great Mouse Detective. I'd like to buy a Ninja Turtle book.
13. What do you love to learn about? Counting
14. What was the best part of your birthday? All of it
15. Where do you like to go? Aunty Ness' house. I never go there. I wish I could go there. (Did you heart just explode Aunty Ness??!)
16. Who was your teacher? Pauline
17. What is your favourite treat? Chocolate and lollipops
18. What do you think about before you fall asleep? I had a dream last night. I wish I had a gun. (Eyes wide reaction from Mummy!)
19. If you could meet someone famous who would it be? (I firstly had to explain that famous meant they were well known or on TV or a movie) You know that thing on TV where the thing does this. (he does the V sign with his fingers, meaning The Voice). A long time ago there was a girl on there that was beautiful.
I asked: Would you like to meet her?
He replied: Yes.
20. What was your favourite birthday present? All of them.
Oh dear, Is this a sign of things to come? Guns and beautiful women!
See here for what we got up to on his birthday.