Monday, July 29, 2013

REFINED SUGAR FREE LUNCH BOX SNACKS


When I posted this pic on instagram and facebook last night, I wasn't expecting quite the interest in the recipes.  Silly on my part, as if I had seen this myself I would no doubt want the recipes too.

I'm a caring kind of girl, and sharing is caring, so here you go.

On the left are Muesli bars from Fitness, Food and Style.  Recipe here.

I also added some sunflower and pumpkin seeds to the mix, and on occasions plan on adding a few sugar free choc chips, or cacao nibs, when I get around to getting some.  After quite a few attempts, this seems to be the recipe that all of the family are happy with.

Dani, from Fitness, Food and Style is so inspiring and positive, and is never short of some healthy and quick meals, as well as some exercise inspiration.  Follow here on facebook here.  She is also riding to conquer cancer, which you can support here.

Those "White Balls".  They are sensational!  They are Raw Lemon and Coconut Truffles from Petite Kitchen.

Beside that is Walnut Raisin Fruit Loaf, also from Petite Kitchen.

If you don't already follow Eleanor from Petite Kitchen on her blog, or facebook, I can highly recommend for her wonderful recipes and beautiful styling and photography.  Thanks to my Step-Mum for sending me in her direction a few months back.

Both of these recipes were found in the Petite Kitchen Winter 2013 Recipe Journal, which I noted is currently on sale.

Another winner of truffle recipe is this Raw Chocolate Date Truffle.  Seriously, I have to hide these in the freezer if I want them to last more than a day, these get devoured!

So, there you go.  Some highly nutritious, refined sugar free, and in most cases gluten free, snacks to fill lunch boxes, or to have for morning or afternoon treats.

Enjoy!

Do you have any recipes you could share?


4 comments:

  1. I love my Petite Kitchen journal. The walnut loaf is next on my list. I made my own refined sugar free museli bars in the weekend, and they are delicious. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Milina! I'll be making these this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for writing this blog! I have just drooled all over my iPad whilst looking at the petite kitchen website! Definitely going to be trying many of the great recipes there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank baby for all your support and sharing these amazing recipes (oh yes, one would be mine! ha ha).

    You are the best. I love you x x x Dani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x