Sunday, August 25, 2013

34/52


"A portrait of my children once a week, every week in 2013"

Ruby:: My Carrot Top

Jenson::  I am in awe of his drawings.  Auntie Ness sat with the kids for a few hours one day when they had been sick and they drew.  Since he was about 18 months he has loved to draw.  He would sit and draw tiny spiral after tine spiral.  Now he takes his time to look at something and draw it.  On Friday morning he collected some paper and a pen, sat at the kitchen bench, and stated he wanted to draw.  He would not have his breakfast until he had finished.
Top L to R: A redback spider, a mouse, a bee and a flower
Bottom L to R: A pig, a bird with a leg that is about to fall off and a sheep.
I love it!

Mila:: Took to threading like a duck to water.

Joining the beautiful Jodi for 52.

My 52 series can be seen here.

1 comment:

  1. oh bless that little artist of yours, they really are amazing drawings xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x