Friday, September 13, 2013

AU LAPIN NOIR

You know when you find one of those eating spots where it is more than just the sense of taste being satisfied?  And the time you would normally spend waiting for your coffee or lunch, is being spent perusing art works or vignettes, or admiring the lighting and other installations?

Well Vanessa and I recently found one such place. I'm not sure if we left inspired, in awe, completely satisfied, a little confused and bewildered, or a combination of them all.  Either way, it's one of those places that I would go back to again and again, just to see what was in store for me the next time.

Au Lapin Noir



1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL. That second shot of the bike on the wall? Perfection. There's more of that focus and concentration with the adult company! Fabulous xx (and yes, I think I would have left a little bewildered too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x