Wednesday, September 11, 2013

EVER SO GRATEFUL


I haven't been here much lately.  Apart from the 52 Project I've hardly been here at all.

Instead, over the past several weeks, I've been enjoying my time with these two beautiful ladies.  My Mum and my sister.  and not to mention and surprise wee visit from my brother!

They've helped me in more ways I can tell.

They've helped with my family life, with my well being, my emotional state, my day to day life, my housework, and my landscaping (so much landscaping!).  They have given tirelessly and unconditionally.  I am ever so grateful for all of the help they have given to all of us.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've got a bit of blogging to catch up on.  Well, mainly in the form of images, but images I want to share.  So be prepared for some photo bombardment.

We all miss you Ned and Aunty, so terribly already.  Come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x