Monday, September 23, 2013

ON NOT BEING HERE

We all know that life is busy, sometimes life gets crazy busy.   There are places you would like to be, things we'd like to do, but life gets in the way.  Often that's a good thing.  It might actually make us be more present.

I've wanted to be here. I've missed posting my 52 project.  And I have so many more things I want to share.

The main problem though has not been so much of life being busy, but more our computer shitting itself!!  WAY more problematic!!

It really has put a few things on the back burner.  Keeping up with blogs, online purchasing, procrastinating, have all been reduced!  But more importantly a personal project has also taken a line in the queue.

On a positive note, I have managed to get the house pretty clean, for all of 15 minutes!

So, I may not be here for a while, but when I return I'll have a great deal to share.

Take care for now friends.

xo

2 comments:

  1. And we will totally be here waiting. Hope life treats you kindly until then hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have a little break from time to time, even if it is forced on you by a non potty trained computer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x