Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TEN ON TEN


 Ten snippets of our day on the 10th of September.

::  A wet and dreary morning
::  Breakfast and stealing a quick look at some Baby Love
::  This mornings collection
::  Our blooming plum tree
::  Tulips I grew by my own self!
::  I really need to get her into gymnastics
::  Some quiet drawing before dinner
::  Good old fashioned family fun....
::  ...While the smallest of the family busied herself quietly
::  Snoozy Remi

Joining the Sunshine at Rebekah's







9 comments:

  1. I really want to jump into your day. I think the dreary, rainy day that was the clincher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is gorgeous! Sweet moment of your daughter "coloring" her toes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful day! It looks absolutely love-filled. And the crispness of your photography is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of pics for your day...we are waiting on the first eggs here and I am glad we are passed the drawing on toenails stage. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the one of the little girl on her head :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photography! I too especially love the one of the girl on her head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto. My favorite one is your sweet red head up side down with her red jammies and gorgeous pink spread. Lovely pix!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I have said it like a zillion times now - but your photos hun, they just make me smile EVERY . SINGLE . TIME xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x