Tuesday, October 15, 2013

37/52


" A portrait of my children once a week, every week in 2013"

Ruby::  Playing up for the camera and having a lot of fun.
Jenson::  Getting ready to attend a birthday party.  The first ever which he had been invited to by himself.
Mila::  Sharing some moments and helping Daddy play Snap.

After having our computer play up, I've finally trawled through the weeks and weeks of photo's, putting them all into place and making sure I've not missed any weeks.

It's been fun going back through them all and remembering those moments.  It's a reminder of just how wonderful this project has been, and will be in years to come.

I'm looking forward to being able to have a proper look through all of the other instalments again.

Joining with Jodi and the 52 Project

You can view all of my 52 Project here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x