Monday, October 21, 2013

42/52


 "A portrait of my children once a week, every week in 2013"

Ruby::  This term has seen her return to swimming lessons in a long time.  She has taken to it like a duck in, well, water!
Jenson::  We were all hit with colds last week, so a pajama day was in order.  Along with runny eggy goodness.
Mila:: Streeeeetchy cheeeeeese!

Last week I love the "spotlight", and the tattoo, well, that looks all too familiar.  You can see them here.

Joining Jodi for the 52 project.

You can see all of my project here.

1 comment:

  1. hi! thank you for leaving me a comment, I was so glad to find your blog on the other day, i really like your photographs!
    and this week they are perfect again :)
    lu x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x