Wednesday, October 9, 2013
AN INTERVIEW WITH RUBY AT SIX
Ruby has grown and changed so much in the last year.
School has changed her. In good ways and not so good ways.
Her eyes and her smile are as bright as her personality.
Her attitude could do with a bit of adjusting though!
So here's a snippet of Ruby, on her sixth birthday.
1. How old are you? Six
2. Who is your best friend? Mia, Olivia, Brooke and Alicia
3. What is your favourite thing to do? Drawing, Writing and Maths
4. What is your favourite colour? Pink, Purple, Red, R-E-D!
5. What is your favourite food? Apples and lollies and pears
6. What do you like to do with your family? Go to the park and have a bike ride
7. What is your favourite toy? Barbie
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher
9. What makes you happy? When you cuddle and kiss me.
10. What makes you sad? (we both had a wee giggle before she answered this, as we both knew what she was going to say) You yelling at me.
11. What is your favourite TV show? Peeeepa Pig oooiiink
12. What is your favourite book? Barbie
13. What do you love to learn about? How to stay in the lines when you draw
14. What was the best part of your birthday? Oh easy. Having presents!
15. Where do you like to go? Disneyland! I like to go to school.
16. Who was your teacher? Mrs Black. You have to write Chelsea
17. What is your favourite treat? Choooocolaaaaate. That strawberry one (Cherry Ripe)
18. What do you think about before you fall asleep? That Jenson's going to wake me up.
19. If you could meet someone famous who would it be? One Direction!
20. What was your favourite birthday present? Everything, I like all of them the same.
See how she has changed since she was five.