Monday, November 18, 2013

46/52


 "A portrait of my children once a week, every week in 2013"

Ruby::  Upside down, windswept fiery hair.
Jenson::  He has grown a couple of cm's and thinned out in the last wee while.  But this picture just makes me see how little he still really is.
Mila:: A ferris wheel ride where she went from excited to "I not like this" in a few short seconds.  Thankfully it only took the first time around to settle her (and my) nerves.

Last week I loved this Little Wolf.  It reminded me a lot of my girls.

Joining with Jodi and the 52 project.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pics, as always!
    But the first one is my favorite, for the criativity :)


    Have a nice week!


    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks, I'm glad you liked our funny little bean! Love the pictures especially the change in Mila's face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great Milina! Ruby's hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x