Tuesday, December 31, 2013

52/52


"A portrait of my children once a week, every week in 2013"

Ruby::  Like a balloon angel on Christmas morning
Jenson::  An afternoon of swimming and water fun.
Mila::  All she wanted for Christmas was "A weenie baby". She was not dissappointed, with quite the handful of them.  She even proclaimed "YES!" as she opened one of them.

I did not intentionally pick out shots from Christmas Day, but as it happened the portraits that I favoured all turned out to have been taken on Christmas.  I'm quite pleased with myself for completing this project.  From quite little moments, to big milestones, this project will come to mean more as time passes.

Thank you Jodi for the creative inspiration and the challenge.  I will definitely be joining in again next year.

For the last time in 2013, I am joining Jodi for the 52 project.

All of my project 52 for 2013 can be seen here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x