Friday, December 13, 2013

TEN ON TEN DECEMBER


 The 10th of December (on the 13th!)

::  Morning rituals - waving goodbye at the window
::  An outing with just me and my boy.  Celebrating finishing pre-kinder and moving on to big kinder.
::  Fifteen Days!  Well, actually only 12 now.
::  Daddy and his big girl
::  Lego
::  Love
::  A train station pick up
::  Soccer balls
::  These toes used to be so much tinier
::  Elfie.  He liked it so much here he didn't move for two days!

Joining Rebecca's Bit Of Sunshine for Ten on Ten. 




4 comments:

  1. oh I LOVE the waving at the window xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!

    http://hello-zara.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite, for sure. All of these are wonderful, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little yellow chalk board ... be still my heart. Every single time your photos leave me wanting more lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x