Sunday, January 19, 2014

3/52


 "A portrait of my loves once a week, every week in 2014"

Ruby::  Playing around with her "Funny Face!" for the camera.
Jenson::  Cap and sunnies.  Jenson staples.
Mila::  Bubble chasing at around 8pm in the middle of a heatwave.
Johnny::  Sometimes he may need a gentle nudge when there are things to be done.  But what I really admire about him is when he has his mind set on a particular project, there is no stopping him until it is fully completed.  The project at hand now is another phase of landscaping.

Joining Jodi for The 52 Project 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful portraits. The one of Mila and the bubbles - stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lighting in the bubble photo and your photo wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momista BeginningsJanuary 25, 2014 at 6:48 PM

    Found you via Joid's portrait project at Practising Simplicity. Gorgeous bubble portrait! You captured the warmth of the evening and youth of a child so perfectly :) I mentioned you in my favorite portrait list of week 3 in MY week 4's post :) -Misty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x