Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A YEAR OF MOTHERHOOD


One thing I am learning as the years pass me by, is that life has a way of presenting things when the time is right.  I learned a long time ago not to make plans.  Sure, have goals.  But what is that saying about making plans and God laughs?

I'd been thinking of another carrying out a different photography project, after successfully completing The 52 Project last year.  And while I have other projects in the pipeline and other idea's in my head, the timing is not quite right for them just yet.  If there is anything else I have learned  it is that putting too much pressure on myself to achieve a long list of things, and to have it done now, is not a healthy idea.

When Tahnee came to me with the idea of a collaboration, I did not need persuading.  The project was right, the timing was right, and the thought process was too easy.

So today, along with Tahnee, we are proud to launch A Year Of Motherhood.  A 365 collaboration and celebration of whatever comes our way as Mothers in 2014.

You can like us on facebook here, and follow our blog here.

We hope you enjoy the journey.


4 comments:

  1. How wonderful! I'll be following along your journey eagerly. It's so great to see how both of your photography is just flourishing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see all the gorgeous photos the two of you will be taking. I am so happy for the two of you doing this project together. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad this idea came at just the right time xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x