Saturday, February 8, 2014

Nudes & Panties

Now if that won't get your attention, not much will!


Do you know one of the many things I like about weekends?  Travel shows.  There is quite an abundance of them.  Some Australian based, some even more locally based, some International, some real intrepid, but all capturing my interest.  And many of them during a time when I have to be shushing the children as I try to get them interested in them too.

But one show has really captured my heart.  I caught Bare-Faced Cheek, (the proper French name of which is Nudes and Panties!) for the first time around the start of the year, and I've been hooked ever since.

It's follows Nans and Mouts, two French intrepid adventurers,who face an unlikely challenge: to cross the country in order to reach their destination in the heart of one of France's most picturesque regions. 

The complication? They start the journey naked and with no money and will depend on the hospitality and generosity of everyone they meet along the way. 


Tonight's episode they travel across the breathtakingly beautiful French island Corsica and Italy's island gem, Sardinia. 


It's more than a travel show, in fact you don't get to see much of the places they are visiting at all.  It's more a documentary on humanity.  It's a feel good show that always leaves me saying "That's friggin awesome!"

If you happen to be in front of the box tonight at 7.30, switch on to SBS 2.  Or you can catch up On Demand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x