Saturday, March 1, 2014

9/52


 "A portrait of my loves once a week, every week in 2014"

Ruby:: "Take a photo of me doing this Mum!"
Jenson:: Man I love this boy!  When I look back at this time, this is the boy I will remember, less the 4 year old frustrations.
Mila:: A day with just her and I. Since I've been doing some project work with my old employer, this time has not happened often enough.
Johnny::  Every so often he gets in these cleaning frenzies.  It used to make me feel self conscious, as if I wasn't doing enough and that I should have had this or that cleaned already.  Now I just love him even more for it.  (Here's your credit Johnny!! :) xx)

I loved these makeup lessons from last week, and these two beautiful siblings

Joining Jodi for The 52 Project


6 comments:

  1. MAGIC. Every shot. Mila looks like she has the weight of the world on her little shoulders x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to pick your clever brain! I need to learn how to do this photography thing properly! Love your pictures
    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. I especially love the animation you've caught on Jenson's face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x