Monday, March 31, 2014

Taking The Leap - I Am A Photographer!

My hands are sweaty and I can feel my heart as I type this.

But it is time.  I know it.  I can feel it.

An unknown is ahead of me.  But it feels right.  The same unknown I felt when I left New Zealand nine years ago.  A feeling of not knowing what was to come for me, but trusting that it was the right thing.  Trusting that whatever was to happen would be life changing.

When I realised that I was going to extend my photography from capturing the little moments of my own children, to sharing this with others, my plan was in place.

The significance of this date is not co-incidental. Today is our youngest child's third birthday.  My children are growing at a fast rate.  I will have two at school next year.

Today also marks a time when I am giving back to myself, by pursuing my own goals, my own dreams and living that life that I always knew I could.

So, today, I am announcing that I am a Photographer!

I would love it if you could visit my website and keep up with what I do on facebook, or you could follow me on Bloglovin.

I just need to massively thank all of those people who, without their help, I would not have been able to do this.  I thank you with all my heart.

Image Map

7 comments:

  1. Woo hoo Milina. I am so happy for you and your new journey. Doing something for yourself is so important as your children get older. Have lots of fun in your new career and I look forward to seeing what you've been up too. I hope I haven't just posted a second comment, if I have feel free to delete one:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo excited for you Milina! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your photography is beautiful, and stepping into the next big thing is such a big scary fun thing! I'm looking forward to following your new site too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Catherine! I am so excited, and grateful to have the support of so many of you. Much love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jody! Looking forward to catching up soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. felicity blundellApril 1, 2014 at 7:43 PM

    Wow, good on you Milina! I just love your photography, the light and honesty in your images is just so beautiful to see. Looking forward to seeing more of your work :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x