Sunday, May 11, 2014

10 on 10: May

Just like the 10th last month, this month was rainy and dreary.  Thankfully, it was the weekend, and we had nowhere to be.


1-2:  Slow mornings and staying in PJ's till late
3:  The countdown is on
4:  He rarely works on the weekend, but he did this weekend
5:  Making this very yummy cake
6:  A "hang-man"
7:  Lazy, but yummy lunch
8:  The best part of honey is the honey drizzled
9:  Making Happy Aunty Day cards
10:  It's even too miserable outside for Remi
10*:  I do love how green and Autumnal it looks outside
10*:  I also love the afternoon light

*Yes, I have that many tens :)

Joining Rebekah for 10 on 10










5 comments:

  1. ahhhh just SO lovely :)
    I see some new trees on the cubby path? and a shiny new toy! hurrah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! This is my first month joining in, and I'm loving seeing what everyone else has done :) So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrast between this project and the 52 project. From a teeny peek into a life to a full blown story. I'm really enjoying this series and I really enjoyed your shots. And what a handsome doggy you have too. Enjoy Croatia, it is a beautiful country and HOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the light in your house, so bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are always so full of light, really stunning Milina:) I bet you are getting excited about your trip not long to go now. Your dog is so lovely sitting there. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x